Happy New Year!
Posted Monday 03.Jan.11on:
Today was the first Monday of the new year! Today I…
- Admittedly had a hard time getting out of my warm, comfy bed so early in the morning
- Was happy to get back to work and routine
- Came home to a sweet note card from my boyfriend 🙂
- Decided to revive this blog, making it a priority
- Started a 101 in 1001 list!
Where have you been?
Glad you asked! As some of you may know, I started this as a 365 blog last year. No, I didn’t keep up with all 365 days, but in the coming year, I’d like to organize the photos I did take throughout the year. Moving forward, I’m excited to start blogging more regularly, and look forward to posting at least once per week.
What is 101 in 1001?
101 in 1001 is a personal challenge. Anyone who wants to participate creates a list of 101 goals they’d like to complete in 1001 days. I’m sure I’ll need a lot of encouragement and help from friends to make some of these items, so I hope you’ll reach out with feedback and ideas! Also, let me know if you’ve also set a goal list, and we can work together on similar items.
I’ll post my full list when it’s finished, but the first 43 items of the 101 can be found on my 43things profile. I’ll use this site to manage most of my goals, since it serves as a good medium for tracking and publishing posts, as well as finding communities of other people working toward the same goals.
Sweet note? Boyfriend?
Yep, he’s the best and knows how to make me smile. I’m a lucky girl! No–you can’t have him. Nor does he have a brother.
Thanks for reading, and I look forward to keeping you updated. I wish you all the best in 2011!
- 43 Things, Happy New Year Around the World, New Year Panoramas, Happy New Year! (gallucci.net)
- The Most Popular New Year’s Resolutions (livescience.com)
- Video: Revel in Your Accomplishments. (happiness-project.com)